Dolphin '60, a part of Honeywell's scanphone line that was specifically designed to facilitate fast, reliable, and secure access to business-critical data.
With real time voice, communication and data collection from this multi-purpose device will always provide high levels of services to the customer, limiting the total cost of ownership.
Dolphin 60 goes beyond the foundations of consumer mobility, providing end users with:
• integrated 1D and 2D scanning for the acquisition of multi-symbology data
• Microsoft® Windows® Embedded Handheld 6.5 OS
• extended battery performances which withstands a whole shift of work
• Honeywell utility softwares integrated help in maximizing the device potential
• Remote MasterMind compatibility provides support for enterprise class applications that reduces device deployment and management costs.
The extended life cycle of this device significantly reduces the configuration and implementation costs associated with the shorter life cycle of consumer devices.
This device can withstand exposure to dust, dirt, and splash of water, and even survive multiple falls on concrete from up to four feet.
All of this result in decreasing dead times and increasing productivity.
Bridging the gap between consumer class devices and industrial mobile computer, negli Dolphin 60s provides workers with the tools and information they need to make important decisions at the customer service point.